...the advice and information sector in the London Borough of Wandsworth
Main / immigration & Asylum

Home Office

Apply for a UK visa Report an immigration crime Get a DBS (criminal records) check Apply for a passport Check for circulars

UK Visas and Immigration

Check if you need a UK visa Apply for a UK visa Standard Visitor visa Visa processing times Work visas Settle in the UK Study visas Immigration Rules Sponsorship management system Immigration law and operational guidance

Find an immigration adviser

You can get immigration advice if you need help with getting permission to stay in the UK. Immigration advisers can help you with most things to do with immigration, including helping you to fill in the right forms and representing you at a tribunal. Advisers don’t make immigration decisions and can only give you advice.

A Handbook for Litigants in Person

A guide to appearing in civil cases without legal representation has been produced and published by the judiciary and is available for download

Law Society

The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors